Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adventure Club Dubstep - Do I See Color

Just released today by Adventure Club Dubstep - Do I See Color

Dowload it for free from Adventure Club Dubstep on their Soundcloud here:
Adventure Club Dubstep Soundcloud


This song starts out like an 80's song with the synthesizer but quickly brings in the chopped and screwed female vocals that are an Adventure Club Dubstep classic. The drop is epic to say the least with a deep crunchy bassline, yet it lives up to the usual smoothness of Adventure Club Dubstep. Christian Srigley and Leighton James have created a masterpiece. I've had this tune on repeat for the past hour and it is still going. Rumor has it that they are releasing an EP soon! Along with this they are starting their own clothing line provided by Myron's Fine Garments. With all this exciting news, an interview had to be done to talk to Srigley and James about it. Earmilk did an interview and it can be found here from Vimeo:

Adventure Club [Interview] from EARMILK on Vimeo.



 This is my first blog by the way, so let me know how I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment